Monday, August 15, 2011

Installing cabinets

Whoaa....today a lil bit tired in the morning because im helping my father to installing 2 cabinets and one cupboard at our customer house. Its quite enjoy to do although it make me sleepy when terawih this night ^_^. There's no problem when we are installing it because the wall is centered. It is a new home. The electricity and water are still on application. So we have to bring "the longest wire in the world" (haha) to get electrity from our customer mother house. It just a simple cabinets but i forgot to take some pitcure of it to share with all of u. hmm.... I wanna share some another furniture that my father had make before..ok?


This is it. Some furniture that my father had make. Nice XD. Order now. wawawa....

No comments:

Post a Comment