Sunday, August 21, 2011

Painting....Painting....

Quite enjoy painting my house. About 9 more days before aidilfitri, so a lil preparation for my house must be make^^. Hmm....very sad to left this full barakah month. Month of Ramadhan.:'(...

Hah! my house now. Very colorful haha. I think i want to make a vlog about painting my house from the very very bad condition into a new beautiful condition. (tengok la kalau rajin) (dah macam casa impian la pulak) Im really satisfied with the colour that i had choose. My parents giving me full trust to choose the colour that i think suitable^^.

So tomorrow i wanna continue painting maybe at......kitchen....I still cant paint at hall because the process of renovation are still in progress. Maybe they need about 2-3 days more to finish it. Actually im quite worried if i cant finish all my work before aidilfitri. Moreover me and my family wanna go to my grandfathers house at Johor to celebrate raya there. Hmmm...so~~ this balance of the days before raya, i must struggle fully of my energy to paint my house...yahhhh!!!

But....what colour ha suitable for outside my house. For me light chocolate?all of u think?ok x? Hmmmm...Ok la kot...

No comments:

Post a Comment